Bulk up on your favorite style and save!
**Eyelash Care Information**
- Our lashes can be worn multiple times when cared for properly (think double digit applications).
- When not in use, store the lashes in original packaging to eliminate the collection of dust.
- Do not apply mascara directly onto the mink lashes. Mascara can be applied to your natural eyelashes, but make sure the mascara has fully dried before applying the mink eyelash strips.
- Because our lashes are made of 100% Genuine Mink Fur, keep the lashes clear of any liquids (including makeup remover and water).
- BE GENTLE! Be gentle when removing the mink fur lash strips from the eyelash tray and from your beautiful face. Be gentle when removing the eyelash adhesive from the eyelash band.
- Always measure the lashes to ensure they are the right length for your beautiful eyes. Trim from the outside and not from the inner corner of the eyelash.
- After applying the adhesive of your choice to the lash band, wait and let the glue dry until it becomes tacky (30-45 seconds). This will take practice. If you purchase our adhesive, all you need to do it apply a thin line onto the lash band, and you are ready to apply. There is no wait time! If you have never tried on eyelashes before, we recommend you to practice your application with cheap synthetic lashes.
- Tweezers are a very useful tool when applying false eyelashes.
Note: Due to the health and safety of our other valued clients, we do not accept any returns or exchanges. The safety and health of our valued clients will always come first. Rest assured, all faux eyelashes you receive from us are brand new and have never been opened. They are all individually examined to guarantee superior quality. Natural shedding may occur over time and this is expected. Do not use if you have an eye infection. Do not use if you have allergies to any animals.