Eyelash Care Information
- Our lashes can be worn multiple times when cared for properly (think double digit applications).
- When not in use, store the lashes in original packaging to eliminate the collection of dust.
- To preserve the life of the lashes, we recommend to not apply mascara directly onto the false eyelashes. Mascara can be applied to your natural eyelashes, but make sure the mascara has fully dried before applying the false eyelash strips.
- Our eyelashes are curled at an very high temperature. Because our lashes are curled without any chemicals or perms, keep the lashes clear of any liquids (including makeup remover and water).
- BE GENTLE! Be gentle when removing the false lash strips from the eyelash tray and from your beautiful face. Be gentle when removing the eyelash adhesive from the eyelash band.
- Remove eyelash adhesive carefully with tweezers.
- Store your false eyelashes back in the original case to protect and prevent dust build up.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS measure the lashes to ensure they are the right length for your beautiful eyes. Trim from the outside and not from the inner corner of the eyelash.
- After applying the adhesive of your choice to the lash band, wait and let the glue dry until it becomes tacky (30-45 seconds). This will take practice. If you have never tried on eyelashes before, we recommend you to practice your application with cheap synthetic lashes.
- Tweezers are a very useful tool when applying false eyelashes.
Due to the health and safety of our other valued clients, we do not accept any returns or exchanges on our products. If you believe you received a defected item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and use "DEFECTED ITEM" in the subject. The safety and health of our valued clients will always come first. Rest assured, all false eyelashes you receive from us are brand new and have never been opened. They are all individually examined to guarantee superior quality.
Natural shedding may occur over time and this is expected. Do not use if you have an eye infection. Do not use if you have allergies to any animals.